OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:46 :wow:
Christina Brooks Powell wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:39
Avery Gray wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:31 Hi! Welcome new bird! :)
Ave! o/
Hi! :) Did I say something wrong?
No I'm just happy to see you 'cause I can't wait your reaction to my post. ^^

OOC Let's Chat!
hi! Why is it always the same people here? ( Not that I don't like it) Just curious...

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
We're hard to get rid of :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:48 Does someone now know how to link the shop with the profile???
It would be very helpful because I’m struggling
I'd recommend our mentorship programme!

Mentors can really help you with every question you've got about the site!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:48 Does someone now know how to link the shop with the profile???
It would be very helpful because I’m struggling
Just write anything, then select it, press the insert url button then put the link. like this -
ME

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
It's a Colin! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi colin!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo!! I got two replies done yesterday!

Still a hundred to go!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
It's gone real quiet...

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Nyra Eberl wrote: 19 Jan 2026, 17:12 Thanks Graci
With ur help I found one 1️⃣
There is also a thread where people post bean locations

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency