OOC Let's Chat!

Jada Blake wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:45 Scrolling when I should be studying... :cry2: :sweatingbullets:
relatable :grin: :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi to everyone in completely different timezones :lol: and that is far too relatable Jada

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Only an hour until lunch...

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
I am about to post my ency, and I am weirdly nervous about it O.O I have everything I need of information, and the coding finally decided to cooperate! And thank heavens for that xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 11:33 I am about to post my ency, and I am weirdly nervous about it O.O I have everything I need of information, and the coding finally decided to cooperate! And thank heavens for that xD
It looks great :wow:

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 11:44
Max Kenneally Vidler wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 11:33 I am about to post my ency, and I am weirdly nervous about it O.O I have everything I need of information, and the coding finally decided to cooperate! And thank heavens for that xD
It looks great :wow:
Thank you!! :biggrin:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 10:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:48 Good afternoon!came back from school
Same here!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:17 Afternoon
Nice! Hru? Whatcha doin?
I am fine, just studying. U?
Studying, and thinking of adding a banner shop to my shop too.
Nice.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
seeking advice ig: Should I reopen my shop or keep it hidden.. I have not done shop stuff in ages though.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:19 seeking advice ig: Should I reopen my shop or keep it hidden.. I have not done shop stuff in ages though.
reopen, why not
you can also, if you want, reopen for like a few people if you don't want a huge workload

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 12:19 seeking advice ig: Should I reopen my shop or keep it hidden.. I have not done shop stuff in ages though.
Yes I agree, why not!! Reopeeen

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5