OOC Let's Chat!

Hi lils! Whats it for u?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Evening here!

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Evening Jada!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:17 Afternoon
Nice! Hru? Whatcha doin?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Scrolling when I should be studying... :cry2: :sweatingbullets:

Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 Kira Orlova

OOC Let's Chat!
Good afternoon!came back from school

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya 1st years!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:48 Good afternoon!came back from school
Same here!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:17 Afternoon
Nice! Hru? Whatcha doin?
I am fine, just studying. U?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:53
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:48 Good afternoon!came back from school
Same here!
Julia Evans wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 09:17 Afternoon
Nice! Hru? Whatcha doin?
I am fine, just studying. U?
Studying, and thinking of adding a banner shop to my shop too.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency