OOC Let's Chat!

Welcome back to hio ^^

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 23:17
Lily Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:58 I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!
Welcome back!! It's been a while, but I remember you! ^^
Yes, we had our tussles haha!

Com estima e magia,
Lily gray

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome back fellow Gray! :)

Also, wow! It’s a rare Koko sighting!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 23:17
Lily Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:58 I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!
Welcome back!! It's been a while, but I remember you! ^^
... WHEN DID YOU BECOME A SECOND STRING QUIDDITCH PLAYER? WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS IN MAINE

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 23:29 Welcome back fellow Gray! :)

Also, wow! It’s a rare Koko sighting!
Yessss, I had to check her owls! Hiii.

@Elmo Break *checks calendar* m8, didn't you move to Maine, like... a week ago? Sheesh! I've been Quidditching since forever! :P

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 00:32
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 23:29 Welcome back fellow Gray! :)

Also, wow! It’s a rare Koko sighting!
Yessss, I had to check her owls! Hiii.

@Elmo Break *checks calendar* m8, didn't you move to Maine, like... a week ago? Sheesh! I've been Quidditching since forever! :P
:D I don't remember yesterday

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 00:40
Koko Riddle wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 00:32
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 23:29 Welcome back fellow Gray! :)

Also, wow! It’s a rare Koko sighting!
Yessss, I had to check her owls! Hiii.

@Elmo Break *checks calendar* m8, didn't you move to Maine, like... a week ago? Sheesh! I've been Quidditching since forever! :P
:D I don't remember yesterday
I (OOC, at least) understand that SO WELL lol. <3

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Koko Riddle wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 00:40
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 00:40
Koko Riddle wrote: 16 Jan 2026, 00:32
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 23:29 Welcome back fellow Gray! :)

Also, wow! It’s a rare Koko sighting!
Yessss, I had to check her owls! Hiii.

@Elmo Break *checks calendar* m8, didn't you move to Maine, like... a week ago? Sheesh! I've been Quidditching since forever! :P
:D I don't remember yesterday
I (OOC, at least) understand that SO WELL lol. <3
Last year was filled with blackout moments :( I had some things I remembered well but I don't remember any of the other days. Literally it was like I went to sleep and woke up in a whole new year.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Lotus!! :wow: morninggg alll

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.