Let's Chat!
Awww! Thanks so much!!Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:30 emiline, I forgot to tell you yesterday, but the banner you made for Eden looks great!
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:03 In doing some research into abilities and attacks for my Pokémon spoof cards, I've come across so many cute irl Pokémon cards![]()
Reducio

If I could get into pokemon I would but I never found myself able to actually watch the show without being bored
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Amelia!
Let's Chat!
I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!
Com estima e magia,
Lily gray
Let's Chat!
Welcome back!
Let's Chat!
I was gonna say the name is familiar but I think I'm thinking of a hard deleted account.Lily Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:58 I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I never got into it personally but I can see why others like itVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:49Emily Shephard wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:03 In doing some research into abilities and attacks for my Pokémon spoof cards, I've come across so many cute irl Pokémon cards
Reducio
If I could get into pokemon I would but I never found myself able to actually watch the show without being bored
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Welcome back!! It's been a while, but I remember you!Lily Gray wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 22:58 I haven't been back on the site for years, there are so many new things that have been added!
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]