OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 01:44 Hii I'm going to explode (I despise maths)
You sound like me earlier doing my college algebra. I spent 20 minutes on one problem thanks to my silly mistakes. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*tries to sleep*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:46
*tries to sleep*
BROOK!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:47
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:46
*tries to sleep*
BROOK!
:wow: SAGE! how are you??

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:48
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:47
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:46
*tries to sleep*
BROOK!
:wow: SAGE! how are you??
good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:48
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:47
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:46
*tries to sleep*
BROOK!
:wow: SAGE! how are you??
good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!
oooo application will rock, sage! if you need feedback, then let me read it (if you would like ofc)! either way, i’m sure it’ll be amazing and will blow the summer program off! (i’m not sure what you call like the head of the summer program lol i am not thinking straight rn).
i’ve been better. today was an okay day, yet at least i got almost two banners down (one shop, one brookie!) me too, i’ve been super tired and moody all day :sad:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:56
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:48
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:47
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:46
BROOK!
:wow: SAGE! how are you??
good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!
oooo application will rock, sage! if you need feedback, then let me read it (if you would like ofc)! either way, i’m sure it’ll be amazing and will blow the summer program off! (i’m not sure what you call like the head of the summer program lol i am not thinking straight rn).
i’ve been better. today was an okay day, yet at least i got almost two banners down (one shop, one brookie!) me too, i’ve been super tired and moody all day :sad:
I hope tomorrow is a better day! make sure to drink plenty of water! you're always welcome to rant to me if you just need some advice or anything <3
I just owled you the essay :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:59
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:56
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:48
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:47

BROOK!
:wow: SAGE! how are you??
good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!
oooo application will rock, sage! if you need feedback, then let me read it (if you would like ofc)! either way, i’m sure it’ll be amazing and will blow the summer program off! (i’m not sure what you call like the head of the summer program lol i am not thinking straight rn).
i’ve been better. today was an okay day, yet at least i got almost two banners down (one shop, one brookie!) me too, i’ve been super tired and moody all day :sad:
I hope tomorrow is a better day! make sure to drink plenty of water! you're always welcome to rant to me if you just need some advice or anything <3
I just owled you the essay :]
i hope it is. i’ll try too! thank you, sage <3
just read awesome essay and replied ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 02:44 AH! There's two of them! :fear:
*turns to look*

WHOA! THERE'S TWO OF US!!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire