Let's Chat!
You sound like me earlier doing my college algebra. I spent 20 minutes on one problem thanks to my silly mistakes.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*tries to sleep*
Let's Chat!
BROOK!
Let's Chat!
SAGE! how are you??
Let's Chat!
good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:48SAGE! how are you??
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:49good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:48SAGE! how are you??
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!
oooo application will rock, sage! if you need feedback, then let me read it (if you would like ofc)! either way, i’m sure it’ll be amazing and will blow the summer program off! (i’m not sure what you call like the head of the summer program lol i am not thinking straight rn).
i’ve been better. today was an okay day, yet at least i got almost two banners down (one shop, one brookie!) me too, i’ve been super tired and moody all day![]()
Let's Chat!
I hope tomorrow is a better day! make sure to drink plenty of water! you're always welcome to rant to me if you just need some advice or anythingBrookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:56Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:49good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!oooo application will rock, sage! if you need feedback, then let me read it (if you would like ofc)! either way, i’m sure it’ll be amazing and will blow the summer program off! (i’m not sure what you call like the head of the summer program lol i am not thinking straight rn).
i’ve been better. today was an okay day, yet at least i got almost two banners down (one shop, one brookie!) me too, i’ve been super tired and moody all day![]()
I just owled you the essay :]
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:59I hope tomorrow is a better day! make sure to drink plenty of water! you're always welcome to rant to me if you just need some advice or anythingBrookline Quinn wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:56Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 03:49good! today was such a great day and I almost finished my application for that program! just need to get more feedback on my essay and send it in!
how are you?? I hope you can get some sleep soon!oooo application will rock, sage! if you need feedback, then let me read it (if you would like ofc)! either way, i’m sure it’ll be amazing and will blow the summer program off! (i’m not sure what you call like the head of the summer program lol i am not thinking straight rn).
i’ve been better. today was an okay day, yet at least i got almost two banners down (one shop, one brookie!) me too, i’ve been super tired and moody all day![]()
I just owled you the essay :]
i hope it is. i’ll try too! thank you, sage
just read awesome essay and replied
Let's Chat!
Morning guys
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*turns to look*
WHOA! THERE'S TWO OF US!!
Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire