Let's Chat!
Just looked at the new spellbook. Very interesting!
| Inveniam viam aut faciam | Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13 |
Let's Chat!
Fine..... Just got some homework
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Years 3 and 4 will be out next month so stay tuned! There might be something special coming to help promote the new material soon too! :3
Ms. Clarke. I hope the homework is going well!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Sort of..Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 08:47
Years 3 and 4 will be out next month so stay tuned! There might be something special coming to help promote the new material soon too! :3
Ms. Clarke. I hope the homework is going well!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I've just had a test
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Ms. Clarke. Sometimes sort of is acceptable.
Ms. Blaze. I hope it went well but that emoji doesn’t give me much hope.
Ms. Blaze. I hope it went well but that emoji doesn’t give me much hope.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
It was okay, but I guessed loads of the answers, and it was the hardest subject I do...Makaio Kāne wrote: 12 Jan 2026, 10:19 Ms. Clarke. Sometimes sort of is acceptable.
Ms. Blaze. I hope it went well but that emoji doesn’t give me much hope.
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Same here.....
Sir, is that so?? Not for me.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Charlottes Web!
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark