Let's Chat!
Cinder Blaze wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:29 I’m good too - just left church! Ive got a rp idea, and I was wondering if I was able to owl you about it? No problem if not.
speaking of rp I have replies to get to
bye bye!
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
Oh no….Nova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:45Aw, that sucks! Hope you can get some sleep soon!Emily Shephard wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:32Veeeeeery tiredNova Astron wrote: 11 Jan 2026, 17:30How's you?![]()
*sigh* Can't say I've been sleeping well for the last while and last night was no different. Hoping that'll change in the next week or so
How's you??![]()
I've been alright, but my grandfather forgot what my name was today, and I don't know how to feel :\ Other than that, everything's going pretty well for me :]
Let's Chat!
New event in Every Flavor Bean Discussion
| ✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦ ──────────── |
───────────── 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪 STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7 ─────────────[/size[ |
Let's Chat!
So gorgeous sage!
Let's Chat!
woahhhhhGORGEOUS!!!!
hii HiO!
Let's Chat!
*rolls in*
Let's Chat!
Good morning
Let's Chat!
Good morning Cece
|
|
