OOC Let's Chat!

@Vladislav Liam Gunther, Fair enough!

I feel you on the slump. Sometimes I can stare at my screen wanting to write a reply for someone and it just won't come.

Student Account: Emma Wynn | iNPC Account: Louca Dufort

OOC Let's Chat!
Bit of a slump myself. I've several overdue shop orders and replies at this stage :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Aiko Mori wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:14 @Vladislav Liam Gunther, Fair enough!

I feel you on the slump. Sometimes I can stare at my screen wanting to write a reply for someone and it just won't come.
Oh god, that's part of why I put off so long on the Candyman reply :sob: everyone's replies were great! But staring at them, I'm like what the heck would Elmo say or do. No I do know, but how do I write it? *writes 5 words then is stuck on a stall for a while then deletes wip reply to rewrite in the next few days or weeks.*

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:40 Morningg all :grin:
Jose!
Hiii Linnie!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:22
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:53
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:40 Morningg all :grin:
Jose!
Hiii Linnie!! :wow:
Hru?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Trying to drag myself through this reply that's long overdue. :lol: We'll see how it actually turns out though.

OOC Let's Chat!
Go Dylan!!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:25 Trying to drag myself through this reply that's long overdue. :lol: We'll see how it actually turns out though.
real, i have so any replys that need to be done, you got this!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Honestly my only energy the past few days have been delegated to doing irl things, playing roblox (I'm trying to make a decent and smooth corkscrew... without using the basic tools lol, in theme park tycoon 2), playing other games, and all.

Roblox now has forced the age verification to chat, so now I can't see dialogue from games unless they're 18 or older. :( which is totally fine! BUT it makes the game seem very empty or dead with a ton of people in it actively playing. I don't mind the update, or forcing age verification, but I refuse to upload my id to verify that face scan thing. I absolutely refuse to. In other words the face scan thing says I look 22 :( I'm not 22. However, it still marks me as 18+ so I'm not having to fight this as it's exactly where I want to be.

ANYWAYS LONG TALK OVER

I meant to get to the point and say that I want to add another page of lore :( to non-hio stuff but man am I plum tuckered out nor can I think of words :( so we're just going to keep trying to make a decent corkscrew.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
hmm I think it’s time I make a store ^^ *runs off to code*

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!