Let's Chat!
@Vladislav Liam Gunther, Fair enough!
I feel you on the slump. Sometimes I can stare at my screen wanting to write a reply for someone and it just won't come.
I feel you on the slump. Sometimes I can stare at my screen wanting to write a reply for someone and it just won't come.
Student Account: Emma Wynn | iNPC Account: Louca Dufort
Let's Chat!
Bit of a slump myself. I've several overdue shop orders and replies at this stage
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oh god, that's part of why I put off so long on the Candyman replyAiko Mori wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:14 @Vladislav Liam Gunther, Fair enough!
I feel you on the slump. Sometimes I can stare at my screen wanting to write a reply for someone and it just won't come.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Hiii Linnie!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hru?
Let's Chat!
Trying to drag myself through this reply that's long overdue.
We'll see how it actually turns out though.
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Go Dylan!!
Let's Chat!
real, i have so any replys that need to be done, you got this!Dylan Astor wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:25 Trying to drag myself through this reply that's long overdue.We'll see how it actually turns out though.
Let's Chat!
Honestly my only energy the past few days have been delegated to doing irl things, playing roblox (I'm trying to make a decent and smooth corkscrew... without using the basic tools lol, in theme park tycoon 2), playing other games, and all.
Roblox now has forced the age verification to chat, so now I can't see dialogue from games unless they're 18 or older.
which is totally fine! BUT it makes the game seem very empty or dead with a ton of people in it actively playing. I don't mind the update, or forcing age verification, but I refuse to upload my id to verify that face scan thing. I absolutely refuse to. In other words the face scan thing says I look 22
I'm not 22. However, it still marks me as 18+ so I'm not having to fight this as it's exactly where I want to be.
ANYWAYS LONG TALK OVER
I meant to get to the point and say that I want to add another page of lore
to non-hio stuff but man am I plum tuckered out nor can I think of words
so we're just going to keep trying to make a decent corkscrew.
Roblox now has forced the age verification to chat, so now I can't see dialogue from games unless they're 18 or older.
ANYWAYS LONG TALK OVER
I meant to get to the point and say that I want to add another page of lore
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
hmm I think it’s time I make a store
*runs off to code*
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!