OOC Let's Chat!

@Aiko Mori
When do you plan on doing mods? I think I should reply soon but today I've been busy and I've been in a slump. If I miss the moderation, don't worry about me lol. I could probably spin it as a different excuse as if he were going somewhere else rather than into the woods so I don't take up your time with my slow and unmotivated-to-write self.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:56 @Aiko Mori
When do you plan on doing mods? I think I should reply soon but today I've been busy and I've been in a slump. If I miss the moderation, don't worry about me lol. I could probably spin it as a different excuse as if he were going somewhere else rather than into the woods so I don't take up your time with my slow and unmotivated-to-write self.
Hey Vlad, I'm actually starting to do mods now. It's fine, jump in whenever, I'm not punishing anyone if they miss mod posts (other than having to wait potentially for the next mod post).

Student Account: Emma Wynn | iNPC Account: Louca Dufort

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:56 @Aiko Mori
When do you plan on doing mods? I think I should reply soon but today I've been busy and I've been in a slump. If I miss the moderation, don't worry about me lol. I could probably spin it as a different excuse as if he were going somewhere else rather than into the woods so I don't take up your time with my slow and unmotivated-to-write self.
Good to know I'm not the only one in a slump. For some reason lately I've kinda lost interest in writing for now, but I'm slowly pushing myself back into writing again.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Aiko Mori wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:00
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:56 @Aiko Mori
When do you plan on doing mods? I think I should reply soon but today I've been busy and I've been in a slump. If I miss the moderation, don't worry about me lol. I could probably spin it as a different excuse as if he were going somewhere else rather than into the woods so I don't take up your time with my slow and unmotivated-to-write self.
Hey Vlad, I'm actually starting to do mods now. It's fine, jump in whenever, I'm not punishing anyone if they miss mod posts (other than having to wait potentially for the next mod post).
I'm so sorry! Really! I don't like feeling like a burden! You worked hard on this, so for me to participate but not participate simultaneously is like saying I disrespect your work, and that isn't it! I really am so sorry for (almost?) missing the deadline!

I hope someone gets wampus-whacked :pepehehe: though!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:04
Aiko Mori wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:00
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:56 @Aiko Mori
When do you plan on doing mods? I think I should reply soon but today I've been busy and I've been in a slump. If I miss the moderation, don't worry about me lol. I could probably spin it as a different excuse as if he were going somewhere else rather than into the woods so I don't take up your time with my slow and unmotivated-to-write self.
Hey Vlad, I'm actually starting to do mods now. It's fine, jump in whenever, I'm not punishing anyone if they miss mod posts (other than having to wait potentially for the next mod post).

I'm so sorry! Really! I don't like feeling like a burden! You worked hard on this, so for me to participate but not participate simultaneously is like saying I disrespect your work, and that isn't it! I really am so sorry for (almost?) missing the deadline!

I hope someone gets wampus-whacked :pepehehe: though!
I mean you should get your butt in there. If you want I could throw in a complimentary wampus whomping just for you, :P

Student Account: Emma Wynn | iNPC Account: Louca Dufort

OOC Let's Chat!
:wow:


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: That sounds entertaining.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
@Aiko Mori LMAO I WILL TRY I WILL TRY I might try doing this on my phone though if I even post tonight, but it'll be maybe 10pm my time.
Avery Gray wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 23:02
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 22:56 @Aiko Mori
When do you plan on doing mods? I think I should reply soon but today I've been busy and I've been in a slump. If I miss the moderation, don't worry about me lol. I could probably spin it as a different excuse as if he were going somewhere else rather than into the woods so I don't take up your time with my slow and unmotivated-to-write self.
Good to know I'm not the only one in a slump. For some reason lately I've kinda lost interest in writing for now, but I'm slowly pushing myself back into writing again.
Well, I have been in a slump for a year now, if not longer. It's so hard for me to actually have interest and motivation anymore to actually write for this site, but I love the site and so I will write the 200 words but I can't do it all the time or I feel like I push myself to burnout even faster!

I literally have intentionally ditched essays and discussion board assignments when I have felt very unmotivated and very overwhelmed and stressed out and all, so this past year is the reason why my gpa for my core classes are.. well.. lower than they were when I started. It's just so much writing all at once that I feel so tired, then I feel like I can't actually read something as a whole anymore without glazing over or feeling like I'm blurring up as I'm trying to read. So, I skim and sometimes miss important context. So.. sure, I'll write but it has to be spaced out, or else I'm going to be burnt out for longer.

Now, what's ironic is I actually have motivation to write things that interest me, and I've been writing lore and stuff for a non-hio site so much so that I have more than 75 pages written.

See how ironic it is. Part of me kinda feels like I'm demotivated here, but I love it, but I'm so demotivated.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't wrote lately. I should but I just, either I'm lazy or tired.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.