OOC Let's Chat!

It’s good so far professor!

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 09:28 Good morning everyone just waking up. It's almost dinner time for Professor Kāne. Time to have whatever it is Mr. McCoire gave me.

10 points to Slytherin for one of you calling me cool.
Flowers?

Oh Denny I made Italian chicken last night and roasted brussel sprouts and veggies (excluding mushrooms because ew)

and :whistle: you're totally cool :wink: do I get 50 points now

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
How did the chicken go?

And no.

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 12:10
Makaio Kāne wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 09:28 Good morning everyone just waking up. It's almost dinner time for Professor Kāne. Time to have whatever it is Mr. McCoire gave me.

10 points to Slytherin for one of you calling me cool.
Flowers?

Oh Denny I made Italian chicken last night and roasted brussel sprouts and veggies (excluding mushrooms because ew)

and :whistle: you're totally cool :wink: do I get 50 points now
Ew teachers pet (/j)

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 14:42
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 12:10
Makaio Kāne wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 09:28 Good morning everyone just waking up. It's almost dinner time for Professor Kāne. Time to have whatever it is Mr. McCoire gave me.

10 points to Slytherin for one of you calling me cool.
Flowers?

Oh Denny I made Italian chicken last night and roasted brussel sprouts and veggies (excluding mushrooms because ew)

and :whistle: you're totally cool :wink: do I get 50 points now
Ew teachers pet (/j)
What's ironic is my only two decent transfigurers (headcannoned) is Octavius and Clark

Hi Medusa

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 14:43 Morning guys!
Morning Though its night here :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 14:53
Avery Gray wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 14:43 Morning guys!
Morning Though its night here :lol:
Wow! It’s not even 9 am here! (8:54 am) :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! <3

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx