Let's Chat!
*curls up on rug asleep*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*Cuddles*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone just waking up. It's almost dinner time for Professor Kāne. Time to have whatever it is Mr. McCoire gave me.
10 points to Slytherin for one of you calling me cool.
10 points to Slytherin for one of you calling me cool.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
*le gasp* Hello Professor!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Hello Mr. brooks. How is France? I’m sure there are many nice views.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
France is good, a bit too many tourists for my liking though Professor!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
I remember when I was your age. I always found the French beautiful. I mean….France
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Hello professor!Makaio Kāne wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 10:34 I remember when I was your age. I always found the French beautiful. I mean….France
Let's Chat!
Hello young Gryffindor!
How are you finding it here?
How are you finding it here?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida