Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

hiya peeps!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Maddy! hruu ty lily, u too

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 16:57 Maddy! hruu ty lily, u too
m good!! you?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
gladd
im good igg

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 16:59 gladd
im good igg
is smthng wrong?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:04
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 16:59 gladd
im good igg
is smthng wrong?
not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:04
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 16:59 gladd
im good igg
is smthng wrong?
not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:04
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 16:59 gladd
im good igg
is smthng wrong?
not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!
ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:04
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 16:59 gladd
im good igg
is smthng wrong?
not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!
ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333
yayayayya I made Yexi happy!! :biggrin: <3

And DONE!!! np Yexi!! hope its good!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:22
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:12
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10
Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:04

is smthng wrong?
not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!
ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333
yayayayya I made Yexi happy!! :biggrin: <3

And DONE!!! np Yexi!! hope its good!
hehe <333
Ill go read ittt, Im excitedddd

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..