Last person to post wins!
hiya peeps!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
Maddy! hruu ty lily, u too
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
m good!! you?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
gladd
im good igg
im good igg
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
is smthng wrong?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
yayayayya I made Yexi happy!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:12ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333
And DONE!!! np Yexi!! hope its good!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Last person to post wins!
hehe <333Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:22yayayayya I made Yexi happy!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:12ikrrr!! *hugs back* tyy <33Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:10Girl, thats sooo true, like this site is my peace fr!!! but *hugs Yexi* hope it gets better and lemme give u a good news!!!! Im done with our rp, and just making a few edits!! It will be up in some mins!!Yexian Wei wrote: 12 Dec 2025, 17:06not rlly, its js that today is an ugly day and every second I keep recieving bad news sooo
luckily I have this site that helps me forget abt my problems
OMGGG FINALLY GOOD NEWS TODAYYYY
TYSM MADYYY <3333![]()
![]()
And DONE!!! np Yexi!! hope its good!
Ill go read ittt, Im excitedddd
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..