Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Reducio
Yexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 15:18
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:58
Yexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:41
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:06
hihihiii hruuu
I'm doing okay just been sick for like a week so hopefully it'll be gone soon
oofff
hope u heal soonn!!
tyty it just takes a bit for me to fully recover
well I hope this time itll be faster!!


tyty I hope so too 🫢

LEO NOXLEY β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 β€” EVA. 6 β€” STR. 7 β€” WIS. 5 β€” ARC. 5 β€” ACC. 8 β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 Wow... I don't think I've fainted before :shock2: what's it like?
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 Wow... I don't think I've fainted before :shock2: what's it like?
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!

Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 Wow... I don't think I've fainted before :shock2: what's it like?
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!

Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
Ooo is she okay?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 Wow... I don't think I've fainted before :shock2: what's it like?
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!

Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
Ooo is she okay?
Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:14
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 Wow... I don't think I've fainted before :shock2: what's it like?
It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!

Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
Ooo is she okay?
Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.
That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:14
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:03

It's definitely not fun, but its not THAT bad ig? I'm pretty used to it, I've fainted ALOT!

Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
Ooo is she okay?
Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.
That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...
Uff..... Well, what can I say bout this? Its hard for you to not fall, or hit your arm anywhere.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:19
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:14
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:09


Not me, but my grandmother used to faint a ot
Ooo is she okay?
Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.
That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...
Uff..... Well, what can I say bout this? Its hard for you to not fall, or hit your arm anywhere.....
AND on top of all that, I'm already pretty clumsy as it is!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:19
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:14
Natasha Jones wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 16:13

Ooo is she okay?
Nope, she still faints a lot, but lesser than before.
That's good! I have this thing where if i hit my bone to hard I black out and faint, that's why I faint so much...
Uff..... Well, what can I say bout this? Its hard for you to not fall, or hit your arm anywhere.....
AND on top of all that, I'm already pretty clumsy as it is!
Must be hard for you?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Never fainted... How does it feel?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency