Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:05 its like, everything goes black and you fall down...
Thats how da books describe it :lol: is it very uhhh unexpected?
Sometimes yeah, tho I have never experienced it...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Interestingggg!!!! Maybe Ill somehow faint someday and I'll know :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Joseph Sims wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:12 Interestingggg!!!! Maybe Ill somehow faint someday and I'll know :rofl:
Nope, don't say that. It is actually very bad...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah fainting isn’t fun

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:06
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 13:54 yessss hehehe hi yexiiii
hihihiii hruuu
I'm doing okay just been sick for like a week so hopefully it'll be gone soon
oofff
hope u heal soonn!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
...*wonders whats going on*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:41
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:06
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 13:54 yessss hehehe hi yexiiii
hihihiii hruuu
I'm doing okay just been sick for like a week so hopefully it'll be gone soon
oofff
hope u heal soonn!!
tyty it just takes a bit for me to fully recover

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:58
Yexian Wei wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:41
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 14:06
Leo Noxley wrote: 11 Dec 2025, 13:54 yessss hehehe hi yexiiii
hihihiii hruuu
I'm doing okay just been sick for like a week so hopefully it'll be gone soon
oofff
hope u heal soonn!!
tyty it just takes a bit for me to fully recover
well I hope this time itll be faster!!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hey julia

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9