Last person to post wins!
I have no clue
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hehe sameHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17I have no clueI haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19Hehe sameHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17I have no clueI haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Lol, that sounds funHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19Hehe sameHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17I have no clueI haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved![]()
Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Yea my art class is very interestingNyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24Lol, that sounds funHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19Hehe sameHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17I have no clueI haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved![]()
Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Oooo!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooningHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25Yea my art class is very interestingNyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24Lol, that sounds funHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19Hehe sameHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17
I have no clueI haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved![]()
Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Oooo!I gotta check that out!
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooningHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25Yea my art class is very interestingNyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24Lol, that sounds funHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved![]()
Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Oooo!I gotta check that out!
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
Ill keep that in mine
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooningHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25Yea my art class is very interestingNyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24Lol, that sounds funHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22
Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved![]()
Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Oooo!I gotta check that out!
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
Ill keep that in mine
Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]
Last person to post wins!
Yea that's true. The las I was trying to decipher the meaning of a piece of art I said the guy was lonely and wished for a girl but couldn't get one so he drew five of them.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:32Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooningHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25Yea my art class is very interestingNyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24
Lol, that sounds fun
Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Oooo!I gotta check that out!
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
Ill keep that in mine
Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good
Alrigth! Sounds like my computer
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Last person to post wins!
Lol, that's something that I would say if I was in that class heheHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:35Yea that's true. The las I was trying to decipher the meaning of a piece of art I said the guy was lonely and wished for a girl but couldn't get one so he drew five of them.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:32Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooningHazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25
Yea my art class is very interesting
Oooo!I gotta check that out!
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
Ill keep that in mine
Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good
Alrigth! Sounds like my computer![]()
Lol i know right?
Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
β Crimson Sugar Curiosities! β [OPEN!]