Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:13 Heyo! What'd I miss?
I have no clue :lol: I haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:13 Heyo! What'd I miss?
I have no clue :lol: I haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Hehe same
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:13 Heyo! What'd I miss?
I have no clue :lol: I haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Hehe same
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved :lol:

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:13 Heyo! What'd I miss?
I have no clue :lol: I haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Hehe same
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved :lol:
Lol, that sounds fun

Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:13 Heyo! What'd I miss?
I have no clue :lol: I haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Hehe same
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved :lol:
Lol, that sounds fun

Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Yea my art class is very interesting

Oooo! :wow: I gotta check that out!

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:17

I have no clue :lol: I haven't been on here in so long! omg I switched to imghippo and its so much easier and convenient than imgbb
Hehe same
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved :lol:
Lol, that sounds fun

Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Yea my art class is very interesting

Oooo! :wow: I gotta check that out!
I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooning
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:19

Hehe same
Lol, told ya. ImageHippo is sooooo much better!
Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved :lol:
Lol, that sounds fun

Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Yea my art class is very interesting

Oooo! :wow: I gotta check that out!
I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooning
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.

Ill keep that in mine

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:22

Omg I'm doing art class and the guy just filled my freaking screen with a naked statue of a man and then started outlining him.
Yep! Although it took me awhile to figure out where my stuff was saved :lol:
Lol, that sounds fun

Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Yea my art class is very interesting

Oooo! :wow: I gotta check that out!
I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooning
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.

Ill keep that in mine
Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?

Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:24

Lol, that sounds fun

Yeah, but an even better one is ImageKit. That's the really good one!
Yea my art class is very interesting

Oooo! :wow: I gotta check that out!
I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooning
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.

Ill keep that in mine
Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?

Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good
Yea that's true. The las I was trying to decipher the meaning of a piece of art I said the guy was lonely and wished for a girl but couldn't get one so he drew five of them.

Alrigth! Sounds like my computer :lol:

π•Šπ•₯𝕒π•₯𝕀: π•Šπ•₯𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| π•Šπ•₯𝕣 𝟝| π•Žπ•šπ•€ 𝟠| 𝔸𝕑 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:35
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:32
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:30
Nyx Blackheart wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:26
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Oct 2025, 19:25

Yea my art class is very interesting

Oooo! :wow: I gotta check that out!
I wish I had an art class like that. I'm just doing basic cartooning
ImageKit is really cool, ya just got to make sure to delete the files you make every once in a while
My mom signed me up for it telling me it was something totally different. Ends up it was visual art. And I can't pay attention to something long enough to decipher the meaning of a piece of art. So the only things I really notice is the weird stuff I'm shown.

Ill keep that in mine
Hehe, yeah sometimes it's really hard to decipher a meaning in a piece of art hehe. Then again, really depends on who you ask, ya know?

Yeah, sometimes it overflows so just delete the stuff ya don't need every once in a while and you're good
Yea that's true. The las I was trying to decipher the meaning of a piece of art I said the guy was lonely and wished for a girl but couldn't get one so he drew five of them.

Alrigth! Sounds like my computer :lol:
Lol, that's something that I would say if I was in that class hehe

Lol i know right?

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]