Last person to post wins!
Alliasta is born in 2010, so it's a year older than a normal third year and I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know, I'm very attached to Alliasta.
Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart
Last person to post wins!
ohh, well js like Azzure said, the choice is urs but here's my opinion, since u r attached to her, I would say just ask for an edit, either on the birthyear or ask them to let u go to 4th year.. (ngl i like the first optionn, its what I did, thats why Xian is born in 2014 not 2012 or 2-13 T.T)Boris Bucky Darwell wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:29Alliasta is born in 2010, so it's a year older than a normal third year and I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know, I'm very attached to Alliasta.
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Yeah I love Alliasta so I dont think I have brave to disactivite her.Azzure Solace wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:28 Only you can say if its worth it, Alli. But, if its what you want, there's no wrong answer.
I cant I guess. I did a rp when she was first year. I will ask again bur I dont think I can. And go to 4th year uhm nah I dont think I would like this. Anyway I guess Alliasta will stay here!Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:31 ohh, well js like Azzure said, the choice is urs but here's my opinion, since u r attached to her, I would say just ask for an edit, either on the birthyear or ask them to let u go to 4th year.. (ngl i like the first optionn, its what I did, thats why Xian is born in 2014 not 2012 or 2-13 T.T)
Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart
Last person to post wins!
Boris Bucky Darwell wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:40Yeah I love Alliasta so I dont think I have brave to disactivite her.Azzure Solace wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:28 Only you can say if its worth it, Alli. But, if its what you want, there's no wrong answer.
I cant I guess. I did a rp when she was first year. I will ask again bur I dont think I can. And go to 4th year uhm nah I dont think I would like this. Anyway I guess Alliasta will stay here!Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:31 ohh, well js like Azzure said, the choice is urs but here's my opinion, since u r attached to her, I would say just ask for an edit, either on the birthyear or ask them to let u go to 4th year.. (ngl i like the first optionn, its what I did, thats why Xian is born in 2014 not 2012 or 2-13 T.T)
Hi boris!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Last person to post wins!
well then she's special!Boris Bucky Darwell wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:40Yeah I love Alliasta so I dont think I have brave to disactivite her.Azzure Solace wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:28 Only you can say if its worth it, Alli. But, if its what you want, there's no wrong answer.
I cant I guess. I did a rp when she was first year. I will ask again bur I dont think I can. And go to 4th year uhm nah I dont think I would like this. Anyway I guess Alliasta will stay here!Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:31 ohh, well js like Azzure said, the choice is urs but here's my opinion, since u r attached to her, I would say just ask for an edit, either on the birthyear or ask them to let u go to 4th year.. (ngl i like the first optionn, its what I did, thats why Xian is born in 2014 not 2012 or 2-13 T.T)
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Hi ma'am Valentin DeAngelo~ *says with a gentle smile*
Yeah she is! Like everyone in this site, Like you.
Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart
Last person to post wins!
awwww!!!! ^ ^Boris Bucky Darwell wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:47Hi ma'am Valentin DeAngelo~ *says with a gentle smile*
Yeah she is! Like everyone in this site, Like you.
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
*Pops in*
Hey y'all!
Hey y'all!
Last person to post wins!
Boris Bucky Darwell wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:47Hi ma'am Valentin DeAngelo~ *says with a gentle smile*
Yeah she is! Like everyone in this site, Like you.
Hru?
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Last person to post wins!
that my honor to make a lady happy
I love act Boris's personalty!
Hello ma'am Karina
So good what about you?
Boris Bucky DarwellI have an attitude and a bad temper. But trust me I am a sweetheart