Last person to post wins!
good too!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Okay this is my new way to say hello I mean Ello!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
hehee
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
I kind of want to disable Alliasta but I don't know...
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
ooo char development i seee~
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Should I?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
hmm, idk ngl
how do u want to disable her? do u have any idea?
how do u want to disable her? do u have any idea?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Last person to post wins!
Wait wait wait oh I did write it wrong! I mean deactivate
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
oh T.T
why would u tho?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..