Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

good too!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 13:41 u can, elloooooo!
Okay this is my new way to say hello I mean Ello!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliasta Holista wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:04
Yexian Wei wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 13:41 u can, elloooooo!
Okay this is my new way to say hello I mean Ello!
hehee

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I kind of want to disable Alliasta but I don't know...

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ooo char development i seee~

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Should I?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmm, idk ngl
how do u want to disable her? do u have any idea?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wait wait wait oh I did write it wrong! I mean deactivate :sweatingbullets:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliasta Holista wrote: 7 Oct 2025, 14:20 Wait wait wait oh I did write it wrong! I mean deactivate :sweatingbullets:
oh T.T
why would u tho?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Only you can say if its worth it, Alli. But, if its what you want, there's no wrong answer.

iNPC: Shiori Kaito
"The problem, Dear Brutus, is ourselves"
-Shakespeare