༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC

I would like to sign up, but does it matter if I'm not in the Index or Enclycopidia?

Numbers make a difference, but so do the people.

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Demons or Hunters o.O: HUNTERRRR!
Why do you want to join? :) Looks like a cool club
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Fav character: Baby Saja, Fav song: Your idol, Take down and Soda pop
Additional info you'd like to share?: JINU IS NOT DEADDD

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Reyna Evergreen
Demons or Hunters o.O: HUNTERSS
Why do you want to join? :) I LOVE THIS MOVIE <3 and i love all your clubs
If you have one, favorite character/song?: fav character: jinu or derpy :meninblack: fav song: your idol, how it's done
Additional info you'd like to share?: <3

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
@Cynthia Tatsu nope, it doesn't matter in the slightest for OOG clubs unless they need your stats and/or make it a requirement and such <3 Though it's required for many official things like sports and graduation, probably good to get registered on site when you're ready to do so :) You're more than welcome to join us! <3

Welcome @Eugenia Karageorgiadi, @Valentin DeAngelo, and @Reyna Evergreen!! I'm so happy to see you all here :D you'll be added to the hunters list as the next group of three :)

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Jarden Ardelis
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons {hehe}
Why do you want to join? : Because the movie and songs are amazing lollollol
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Derpy and Sussie {or however you spell their names} and favourite song would probably be 'how it's done'
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!!! {Hope it's okay that I do PC and iNPC lol}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Jarden Ardelis wrote: 25 Jul 2025, 20:38 Name: Jarden Ardelis
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons {hehe}
Why do you want to join? : Because the movie and songs are amazing lollollol
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Derpy and Sussie {or however you spell their names} and favourite song would probably be 'how it's done'
Additional info you'd like to share?: !!!!! {Hope it's okay that I do PC and iNPC lol}
pft i'll take it <3 welcome againn

ദ്ദി(ᵔᗜᵔ)
PC: Korinna Nightshade | iNPC: Xena Laurel

Aegean Echoes ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ Charybdis Creations

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Cynthia Tatsu
Demon or Hunter: Both
Why do you want to join: Duhh, because the movie's
A-AMAZING!!
If you have one, who/what is your favorite character/song: Zoey and I really don't have a favorite song; they are all just too good to be picked from!!!
Additional info you'd like to share: I love the movie SO much, I listened to the songs over and over!!

Numbers make a difference, but so do the people.

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Ellie Randensmith
Demons or Hunters o.O: Huntersss
Why do you want to join? :) Bcs the movie is so good!!!
If you have one, favorite character/song?: hmm for song either golden or takedown but all the characters are awesome!
Additional info you'd like to share?: I saved 3 K-pop demon hunters pins and now my feed is taken over,..
Last edited by Ellie Randensmith on 9 Aug 2025, 02:35, edited 3 times in total.

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Nova Astron
Demons or Hunters o.O: Demons :cute:
Why do you want to join? : I haven't completely finished the movie yet but it's so good, the songs won't leave my head alone :lol:
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Golden and Takedown. My favorite character is probably Rumi right now.
Additional info you'd like to share?: Can't wait for the karaoke sessions :wow:

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

༻⋆ Honmoon Kpop Demon Hunters Fanclub OOC
Name: Eonaria Kabukimono
Demons or Hunters o.O: HOW DO YOU CHOOSE (everybody's got their pros and cons! probably demons tho)
Why do you want to join?: It is an amazing movie with amazing songs and amazing characters and amazing comedy aaaaaaa
If you have one, favorite character/song?: Baby Saja! I can't decide a favorite song cause Score Suite is tied for first place with This Is What It Sounds Like and Freeeeeeee
Additional info you'd like to share?: KORINNAAA of course it's you making this, you're the coolest :lol: :lol: Also I'm still confused about what happened to Gwi-ma he just poofed and then suddenly it became broad daylight like gurl last I checked that concert started at midnight, there is no way it took you 12 hours to sing Your Idol and This Is What It Sounds Like--

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono