Crochet Club open active

Maisie Gemmell wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 14:36 Form:
Name: Maisie Gemmell
Year: Second Year
How long have you been crocheting? Since high school.
What do you like to make? I must confess, I am a knitter primarily. But I am trying to get back into crochet! Maisie is also a crafter IC so it makes sense for us both to be here.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Sure, if I have time.
Welcome Maisie!!

Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy

Crochet Club open active
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:53 Form:
Name: Charlotte Evergreen
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few months i guess? I'm very much a beginner...(I got a kit from my friend) I've been practicing and since i'm on summer break I've been crocheting more!
What do you like to make? cute things/ amigurumi
Would you like to join our monthly activity?yes i would love to!
welcome Charlotte! (I didn't see yours, sorry!)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name: Lillian McMason
Year: Second!
How long have you been crocheting? Off and on for a few years now, but I only know basics.
What do you like to make? Bracelets, doll clothes, and tiny dolls
Would you like to join our monthly activity?I probably won't be able to make it, I am very busy during other parts of the year, but I'd like to.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

Crochet Club open active
Lillian McMason wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 16:38 Form:
Name: Lillian McMason
Year: Second!
How long have you been crocheting? Off and on for a few years now, but I only know basics.
What do you like to make? Bracelets, doll clothes, and tiny dolls
Would you like to join our monthly activity?I probably won't be able to make it, I am very busy during other parts of the year, but I'd like to.
welcome to the club! another bracelet crochet maker? I love making crochet bracelets

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? 2-3 years
What do you like to make? anything really
Would you like to join our monthly activity? mhm!

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Crochet Club open active
Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 17:03 Form:
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? 2-3 years
What do you like to make? anything really
Would you like to join our monthly activity? mhm!
Welcome to the club!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 17:04
Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 17:03 Form:
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? 2-3 years
What do you like to make? anything really
Would you like to join our monthly activity? mhm!
Welcome to the club!
Ty

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown

Crochet Club open active
The first project this club will be doing is a BUTTERFLY
find your own butterfly or ask me, @Veda Lunar or @Ottilie Thompson to help you find one! Or are you feeling creative? Make your own! whatever you want!Projects are optional!
Image posted by the member
Reducio
@Korinna Nightshade
@Charlotte Evergreen
@Matilde O’Fionnagan
@Maisie Gemmell
@Lillian McMason

@Valentin DeAngelo
Image posted by the member
If you want, feel free to share the pattern you used and/or the finished project!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone has made any projects recently?
Mine:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
it’s a little messy buuuuut

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 17:45 Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone has made any projects recently?
Mine:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
it’s a little messy buuuuut
I'm working on a face towel rn!

Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown