Crochet Club
Welcome Maisie!!Maisie Gemmell wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 14:36 Form:
Name: Maisie Gemmell
Year: Second Year
How long have you been crocheting? Since high school.
What do you like to make? I must confess, I am a knitter primarily. But I am trying to get back into crochet! Maisie is also a crafter IC so it makes sense for us both to be here.
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Sure, if I have time.
Veda | Lunar
Oak & Ivy
Oak & Ivy
Crochet Club
welcome Charlotte! (I didn't see yours, sorry!)Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 04:53 Form:
Name: Charlotte Evergreen
Year: Second
How long have you been crocheting? A few months i guess? I'm very much a beginner...(I got a kit from my friend) I've been practicing and since i'm on summer break I've been crocheting more!
What do you like to make? cute things/ amigurumi
Would you like to join our monthly activity?yes i would love to!
Crochet Club
Form:
Name: Lillian McMason
Year: Second!
How long have you been crocheting? Off and on for a few years now, but I only know basics.
What do you like to make? Bracelets, doll clothes, and tiny dolls
Would you like to join our monthly activity?I probably won't be able to make it, I am very busy during other parts of the year, but I'd like to.
Name: Lillian McMason
Year: Second!
How long have you been crocheting? Off and on for a few years now, but I only know basics.
What do you like to make? Bracelets, doll clothes, and tiny dolls
Would you like to join our monthly activity?I probably won't be able to make it, I am very busy during other parts of the year, but I'd like to.
Crochet Club
welcome to the club! another bracelet crochet maker? I love making crochet braceletsLillian McMason wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 16:38 Form:
Name: Lillian McMason
Year: Second!
How long have you been crocheting? Off and on for a few years now, but I only know basics.
What do you like to make? Bracelets, doll clothes, and tiny dolls
Would you like to join our monthly activity?I probably won't be able to make it, I am very busy during other parts of the year, but I'd like to.
Crochet Club
Form:
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? 2-3 years
What do you like to make? anything really
Would you like to join our monthly activity? mhm!
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? 2-3 years
What do you like to make? anything really
Would you like to join our monthly activity? mhm!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Crochet Club
Welcome to the club!Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 17:03 Form:
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? 2-3 years
What do you like to make? anything really
Would you like to join our monthly activity? mhm!
Crochet Club
TyEllie Randensmith wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 17:04Welcome to the club!Valentin DeAngelo wrote: 4 Jul 2025, 17:03 Form:
Name: Valentin DeAngelo
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? 2-3 years
What do you like to make? anything really
Would you like to join our monthly activity? mhm!
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
Crochet Club
The first project this club will be doing is a BUTTERFLY
find your own butterfly or ask me, @Veda Lunar or @Ottilie Thompson to help you find one! Or are you feeling creative? Make your own! whatever you want!Projects are optional!
If you want, feel free to share the pattern you used and/or the finished project!
find your own butterfly or ask me, @Veda Lunar or @Ottilie Thompson to help you find one! Or are you feeling creative? Make your own! whatever you want!Projects are optional!
![]() |
Reducio @Korinna Nightshade @Charlotte Evergreen @Matilde O’Fionnagan @Maisie Gemmell @Lillian McMason @Valentin DeAngelo |
![]() |
Crochet Club
I'm working on a face towel rn!Ellie Randensmith wrote: 21 Jul 2025, 17:45 Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone has made any projects recently?
Mine:
Reducioit’s a little messy buuuuut
Am I bossy? Absolutely. I don't like to lose, and if I'm told 'no,' then I find another way to get my 'yes.
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown
iNPC Rayne Alex Crown


