Lear's Army

Yep, same encyclopedia just different name! (Got it changed)

Zander's Chocolate Frog Trade | Ency
Stamina: 8 Evasion: 6 Strength: 8 Wisdom: 7 Arcane Power: 6 Accuracy: 5
Lear's Army
Sign Up Application


Name:
Altar E. Lace
Reducio
The E stands for Ephilius


House:

Gryffindor
Hear the Roar
Gryffindor


Posting Status:
1-2 days to respond

Extra Info:
ICly uncomfortable with illicit activity

Encyclopedia:
???
You mean my Encyclopedia page? Which I do not have?

Aka Mr. "I will not fight you, Dumbles"
༺▒▏ᗩᒪ丅ᗩᖇ♖ᒪᗩᑕᗴ▕▒༻
Lear's Army
Name: Louisa McStately
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: 1- 3 days
Encyclopedia:viewtopic.phpf=169&t=35687 Still in progress!

Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9
Lear's Army
Name: Ruth Fairchild
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: 2 days to 2 weeks, depending on creativity + month
Extra Info: Can these spells be added to the trunk, seeing as though they aren’t taught in class?
Encyclopedia: Ruth’s Ency!

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.
Lear's Army
Name: Avery Gray
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: 1 day to two weeks depending on my school schedule
Extra Info: Avery wants to become an auror, so this would be important for her understanding of dark magic.
Encyclopedia: Here!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Lear's Army
Sign Up Application
Name: Yolanda Yates
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: often - usually
Extra Info: Wants to learn as a witch.
Encyclopedia: Link Here
Lear's Army
Name: Luisa Duncan
House:Gryffindor
Posting Status: daily usualy
Extra Info:
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=38071

L. Duncan
Lear's Army
Name: Malcolm McGregor
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: I'm new, but I'll probably be on daily
Extra Info:
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?t=39807

Planting Ideas, Pruning Doubts, Gathering Wonder
Sta - 9 | Eva - 1 | Str - 1 | Wis - 9 | Arc - 6 | Acc - 9
Lear's Army
Note that this letter was sent to each member of Lear's Army prior to the next meeting. And will be sent to the letters section in the Owlery. And will be sent to each member of Lear's Army in turn ICly. If you want access to this letter IC, please go to the Owlery and go to Letters, and it will be right there waiting for you. Thank you so much for looking at this and have a wonderful day
To the Member's of Lear's Army
Hey everyone,

So I have officially reached my Seventh Year, meaning this may be the last time we can actually do a meeting. A few things, first. First I want to congratulate all the students who have gotten this far. It has been a great honor being the leader of this club. Secondly, to the new students who have recently joined, I will get an updated list of who has joined so far in the near future. Finally, is obviously the choice of a successor to mantle of leader of Lear's Amy. It has taken me some time for me to find a successor, and now it is finally time. I have chosen Kim Aoki as my successor by the time of my graduation. He will be the one issuing of the lesson from this point forward as well as accepting new members into the club. I will, of course, remain as leader and will make the final decision for all lessons, but I will allow him extra authority as my successor. Thank you all again for being a part of this club. To I hope to see you all next year.


Sincerely
Jacob Harman
Leader of Lear's Army

"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
Lear's Army
Sign Up Application
Name: Maisie Fenwick Rose Williams (Maisie Williams for short)
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: nearly daily
Extra Info: none
Encyclopedia: viewtopic.php?p=1309321#p1309321

Sta: 6 | Eva: 6| Str: 5 | Wis: 9 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 8
Sta: 4 | Eva: 7 | Str: 2 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 9 | Acc: 6
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”