Back 10184 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 23:24 I'm working on replies and eating dinner
Me too.

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 23:24 I'm working on replies and eating dinner
I get dinner probably soon. I have some assignments to do because the teacher didn't post them in class, so I'm balancing that with my reply for the Tea Party.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't done my assignments IRL or Hex.

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm about to hop off since my reply is almost done.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 23:25 How long must I wait until confirmation for Casey lore?? :cry2:
:eyes:

*gives Emmi choco*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Finally done with replies! Off to homework now! See you guys in a little bit!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 23:41 Finally done with replies! Off to homework now! See you guys in a little bit!
Later, Av

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie x Keith post about to be posted


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
: D

Now for the party thread reply I'll hopefully get out before bed in a few hours.

But the big man (dad) wants brownies so I gotta go bake


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 10184 / 18141