Back 10183 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Jose!!!! :wow:

I'm about to write a reply for Dennis, The Tea Party, and the Forest Thread I have with Kyra and Kaitlyn. Then I have to do IRL homework.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:55 Jose!!!! :wow:

I'm about to write a reply for Dennis, The Tea Party, and the Forest Thread I have with Kyra and Kaitlyn. Then I have to do IRL homework.
What IRL?

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:58
Avery Gray wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:55 Jose!!!! :wow:

I'm about to write a reply for Dennis, The Tea Party, and the Forest Thread I have with Kyra and Kaitlyn. Then I have to do IRL homework.
What IRL?
IRL means in real life. Basically, I have to do my real homework instead of doing some H.io assignments.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Av!! Good luck with your reply! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:45
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 18:58
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 18:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 13:33 Emily's going to be a lil' oblivious to love for a little while :sweatingbullets:
*dies*
But she'll always be there to snuggle and tickle Colin, Hufflebuddy style! 💛
vaguely in the background u can hear scout screaming
And then Emi will sneak over and snag Scoutie for a group snuggle! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! You too! <3 Just got one done! So many to go. . . :cryhappy:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcia Suiter wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 21:42 I hate life. Mostly one person I talk to online!
Are you okay Marcia?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Two replies done! One to go!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on replies and eating dinner


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
How long must I wait until confirmation for Casey lore?? :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 10183 / 18141