24 Feb 2025, 22:55
Let's Chat!
Jose!!!! 
I'm about to write a reply for Dennis, The Tea Party, and the Forest Thread I have with Kyra and Kaitlyn. Then I have to do IRL homework.
I'm about to write a reply for Dennis, The Tea Party, and the Forest Thread I have with Kyra and Kaitlyn. Then I have to do IRL homework.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 22:58
Let's Chat!
What IRL?Avery Gray wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:55 Jose!!!!
I'm about to write a reply for Dennis, The Tea Party, and the Forest Thread I have with Kyra and Kaitlyn. Then I have to do IRL homework.
24 Feb 2025, 23:00
Let's Chat!
IRL means in real life. Basically, I have to do my real homework instead of doing some H.io assignments.Marcia Suiter wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:58What IRL?Avery Gray wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:55 Jose!!!!
I'm about to write a reply for Dennis, The Tea Party, and the Forest Thread I have with Kyra and Kaitlyn. Then I have to do IRL homework.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 23:05
Let's Chat!
Av!! Good luck with your reply!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Feb 2025, 23:08
Let's Chat!
And then Emi will sneak over and snag Scoutie for a group snuggle!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 22:45vaguely in the background u can hear scout screamingEmily Shephard wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 18:58But she'll always be there to snuggle and tickle Colin, Hufflebuddy style!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 18:56*dies*Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 13:33 Emily's going to be a lil' oblivious to love for a little while![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Feb 2025, 23:08
Let's Chat!
Thanks! You too!
Just got one done! So many to go. . .
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 23:20
Let's Chat!
Are you okay Marcia?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Feb 2025, 23:21
Let's Chat!
Two replies done! One to go!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 23:24
Let's Chat!
I'm working on replies and eating dinner
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
24 Feb 2025, 23:25
Let's Chat!
How long must I wait until confirmation for Casey lore??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone