Back 10145 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:52
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.
Ooo! :wow: I love improv!
I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for solo
It's always cool when it's with people you know well ^^ I remember trying that with a buddy at performance group... It was surprising how much we actually managed to cook up just by being our goofy selves to each other :lol:
It’s hard for me because they’re not part of my friend group, so I’m not completely comfortable with them. I’m hoping next year I can do it with a group I know better ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Octavius Baird wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:15 Hi friends, I haven't been here since 9.8k
Hi dad

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
OOC Let's Chat!
That's you.

Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:46
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:52
Ava Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.
Ooo! :wow: I love improv!
I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for solo
It's always cool when it's with people you know well ^^ I remember trying that with a buddy at performance group... It was surprising how much we actually managed to cook up just by being our goofy selves to each other :lol:
It’s hard for me because they’re not part of my friend group, so I’m not completely comfortable with them. I’m hoping next year I can do it with a group I know better ^^
Aww you'll be awesome no matter who it's with! Think of it like cracking jokes to break past small talk ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! <3 How is everyone?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good, what about you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I should be finishing a final project for this semester but here I am.. just procrastinating :')

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Hahaha! I am doing well! Reading a book but finally taking a break.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..

So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?

Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.

Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit 2: I've got enough people! Thanks for the interest <3
Last edited by Sinclair Carver on 23 Feb 2025, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 02:21 I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..

So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?

Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.

Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Hi! If you want, you can draw my soon-to-be iNPC! I am okay with you using it as an example! You can just ask on here or in your shop you create if people want art. Also, the pricing depends on the seller. You get to decide what the art is priced at. Some places are cheap and some are expensive depending on the complexity of the art. If you need a pic of my iNPC, I can give it to you or it is on my ency as 11 and 12 through the years. Feel free to owl me with any other questions since I am currently a shop owner with Trace.

Edit: I forgot to say that my iNPC’s name is Dylan Astor

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 10145 / 18141