23 Feb 2025, 00:44
Let's Chat!
I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for soloEmily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48Ooo!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.I love improv!
23 Feb 2025, 00:52
Let's Chat!
It's always cool when it's with people you know wellAva Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:44I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for soloEmily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48Ooo!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.I love improv!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 00:54
Let's Chat!
Sure! Any milk tea combo is good
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Feb 2025, 00:57
Let's Chat!
Can't be too bad since both are relatively sweet
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Feb 2025, 01:03
Let's Chat!
[quote]True. When my current supply runs out, I'll make it with yakult!
23 Feb 2025, 01:15
Let's Chat!
Hi friends, I haven't been here since 9.8k
| 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 |