23 Feb 2025, 01:46
Let's Chat!
It’s hard for me because they’re not part of my friend group, so I’m not completely comfortable with them. I’m hoping next year I can do it with a group I know betterEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:52It's always cool when it's with people you know wellAva Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:44I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for soloEmily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48Ooo!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.I love improv!
I remember trying that with a buddy at performance group... It was surprising how much we actually managed to cook up just by being our goofy selves to each other
![]()
23 Feb 2025, 01:49
Let's Chat!
Hi dad
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
23 Feb 2025, 01:56
Let's Chat!
That's you.
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
23 Feb 2025, 01:57
Let's Chat!
Aww you'll be awesome no matter who it's with! Think of it like cracking jokes to break past small talkAva Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 01:46It’s hard for me because they’re not part of my friend group, so I’m not completely comfortable with them. I’m hoping next year I can do it with a group I know betterEmily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:52It's always cool when it's with people you know wellAva Winchect wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 00:44I do as well! Specifically group improv since I’m not as much of a fan of the pressure being all on me for soloEmily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:48Ooo!Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 23:47 Fun! Just got back from the speech competition! I saw some really great improvs, it’s definitely inspiration for next year.I love improv!
I remember trying that with a buddy at performance group... It was surprising how much we actually managed to cook up just by being our goofy selves to each other
![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 02:00
Let's Chat!
23 Feb 2025, 02:05
Let's Chat!
I should be finishing a final project for this semester but here I am.. just procrastinating :')
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
23 Feb 2025, 02:08
Let's Chat!
Hahaha! I am doing well! Reading a book but finally taking a break.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
23 Feb 2025, 02:21
Let's Chat!
I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..
So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?
Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.
Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit 2: I've got enough people! Thanks for the interest
So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?
Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.
Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit 2: I've got enough people! Thanks for the interest
Last edited by Sinclair Carver on 23 Feb 2025, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.
| ____ | ✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 |
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7 |
____ |
23 Feb 2025, 03:02
Let's Chat!
Hi! If you want, you can draw my soon-to-be iNPC! I am okay with you using it as an example! You can just ask on here or in your shop you create if people want art. Also, the pricing depends on the seller. You get to decide what the art is priced at. Some places are cheap and some are expensive depending on the complexity of the art. If you need a pic of my iNPC, I can give it to you or it is on my ency as 11 and 12 through the years. Feel free to owl me with any other questions since I am currently a shop owner with Trace.Sinclair Carver wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 02:21 I actually have some questions about art and selling art on here..
So, if I were to say, hey guys, I'm thinking of opening an OOC art shop, I'm looking for 3 people to send me their OCs and I'll draw them for free, but I will be using that art in the shop post as examples of what people can expect. Is this the place to ask that or is there a dedicated place where people are looking for art/discussing art?
Also! What's the pricing for digital illustrations on hio? I drew the images of Sinclair in my ency but I'm not sure how to price stuff like that on here.
Edit: Btw, if interested, please quote or owl me!
Edit: I forgot to say that my iNPC’s name is Dylan Astor
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |