Back 10102 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:04 Good evening and night everyone! How was all of your Friday?
Hello new lion! My Friday hasn't been interesting yet. I am about to write a starter for me and Simon plus I have to respond to the Welcome Tea Party. How has your day been>

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:01
good afternoon scout!!
hi boo!!! <3 how r u today???

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:11
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:01
good afternoon scout!!
hi boo!!! <3 how r u today???
Could be better ^^ how are you?

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:09 Hello new lion! My Friday hasn't been interesting yet. I am about to write a starter for me and Simon plus I have to respond to the Welcome Tea Party. How has your day been>
Writing away, doing the usual as well!

How are you faring? Hopefully well? What's this Tea Party you mentioned?


Character Profile | Encyclopedia
Sta: 5 | Eva: 8 | Str: 4 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Acc: 5
OOC Let's Chat!
Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:12
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:09 Hello new lion! My Friday hasn't been interesting yet. I am about to write a starter for me and Simon plus I have to respond to the Welcome Tea Party. How has your day been>
Writing away, doing the usual as well!

How are you faring? Hopefully well? What's this Tea Party you mentioned?
I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:14 I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.
Mhhh I see. While it's unfortunate this means I can't participate, I appreciate the information! Thanks! It's good to know what all exists on here. The page is huge.

I hope you won't encounter any more of those rough patches, Avery


Character Profile | Encyclopedia
Sta: 5 | Eva: 8 | Str: 4 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Acc: 5
OOC Let's Chat!
Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:17
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:14 I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.
Mhhh I see. While it's unfortunate this means I can't participate, I appreciate the information! Thanks! It's good to know what all exists on here. The page is huge.

I hope you won't encounter any more of those rough patches, Avery
I hope I won't too, but life is life so we'll see.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Agh voice acting scripts suck. But in also writing a musical for fun so yay


I'm doing 5 things at once-

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:12
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:11
Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:01
good afternoon scout!!
hi boo!!! <3 how r u today???
Could be better ^^ how are you?
im pretty good~~~ had a late night since i went out with my friends but nooo classes today so its all good!!!

writing a reply to my emis sad post ;o cant let my beloved hufflebuddy be sad on her own~~~

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:17
Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:14 I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.
Mhhh I see. While it's unfortunate this means I can't participate, I appreciate the information! Thanks! It's good to know what all exists on here. The page is huge.

I hope you won't encounter any more of those rough patches, Avery
The cabins don’t require the index, but the tea party does.
Back 10102 / 18141