21 Feb 2025, 20:09
Let's Chat!
Hello new lion! My Friday hasn't been interesting yet. I am about to write a starter for me and Simon plus I have to respond to the Welcome Tea Party. How has your day been>Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:04 Good evening and night everyone! How was all of your Friday?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 20:11
Let's Chat!
hi boo!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Feb 2025, 20:12
Let's Chat!
Could be betterhow are you?
21 Feb 2025, 20:12
Let's Chat!
Writing away, doing the usual as well!Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:09 Hello new lion! My Friday hasn't been interesting yet. I am about to write a starter for me and Simon plus I have to respond to the Welcome Tea Party. How has your day been>
How are you faring? Hopefully well? What's this Tea Party you mentioned?
21 Feb 2025, 20:14
Let's Chat!
I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:12Writing away, doing the usual as well!Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:09 Hello new lion! My Friday hasn't been interesting yet. I am about to write a starter for me and Simon plus I have to respond to the Welcome Tea Party. How has your day been>
How are you faring? Hopefully well? What's this Tea Party you mentioned?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 20:17
Let's Chat!
Mhhh I see. While it's unfortunate this means I can't participate, I appreciate the information! Thanks! It's good to know what all exists on here. The page is huge.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:14 I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.
I hope you won't encounter any more of those rough patches, Avery
21 Feb 2025, 20:20
Let's Chat!
I hope I won't too, but life is life so we'll see.Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:17Mhhh I see. While it's unfortunate this means I can't participate, I appreciate the information! Thanks! It's good to know what all exists on here. The page is huge.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:14 I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.
I hope you won't encounter any more of those rough patches, Avery
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
21 Feb 2025, 20:22
Let's Chat!
Agh voice acting scripts suck. But in also writing a musical for fun so yay
I'm doing 5 things at once-
21 Feb 2025, 20:23
Let's Chat!
im pretty good~~~ had a late night since i went out with my friends but nooo classes today so its all good!!!Andronica James wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:12Could be betterhow are you?
writing a reply to my emis sad post ;o cant let my beloved hufflebuddy be sad on her own~~~
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
21 Feb 2025, 20:24
Let's Chat!
The cabins don’t require the index, but the tea party does.Eldred Grayswell wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:17Mhhh I see. While it's unfortunate this means I can't participate, I appreciate the information! Thanks! It's good to know what all exists on here. The page is huge.Avery Gray wrote: 21 Feb 2025, 20:14 I'm doing better. There's a lot going on right now, so there have been some rough patches. The Tea Party is at Beauxbatons. It's a moderated event for all the schools to attend. I think that cabin signups are still open, but I think you have to be registered in the Index because the event is moderated.
I hope you won't encounter any more of those rough patches, Avery

𓇼 ˖°- 
★