Issue with Hogwarts.io sign up.
Recently, I’ve been helping a friend, who was going to be under the alias “Avery Creel”, join this site. But after she had done everything, bought everything she was supposed to (she made me double check she had everything done correctly), but when she tried to log in to her account, she could not do it. It said that there was no account with such a name and after submitting an email to get a password reset message, nothing appeared. She sent an email to Mr. Solomon Lear asking for help, but nothing changed. Posting this issue here too, so that I could possibly get a solution. 
No idea what her device model was, and don’t remember her browser. She hasn’t sent me an image either, really.
No idea what her device model was, and don’t remember her browser. She hasn’t sent me an image either, really.
Issue with Hogwarts.io sign up.
In Validation, they have the ability to delete profiles, and sometimes it's not on purpose. I've accidently deleted a profile before that I meant to approve, and I know a few others that have too. I'm not staff but I figured I'd throw in the possibility the account was deleted or accidently deleted.Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 20 Jan 2025, 15:38 Recently, I’ve been helping a friend, who was going to be under the alias “Avery Creel”, join this site. But after she had done everything, bought everything she was supposed to (she made me double check she had everything done correctly), but when she tried to log in to her account, she could not do it. It said that there was no account with such a name and after submitting an email to get a password reset message, nothing appeared. She sent an email to Mr. Solomon Lear asking for help, but nothing changed. Posting this issue here too, so that I could possibly get a solution.
No idea what her device model was, and don’t remember her browser. She hasn’t sent me an image either, really.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Issue with Hogwarts.io sign up.
I would wait to tell her to create another account until we look into it. I do not remember an Avery Creel being in the queue but can look.
Accounts are deleted from the queue if they are not logged into or make edits for 3-4 days. Accounts are not added to the queue until they have a profile picture, have purchased all required items, and have 220 words in the description box.
Edit: The account was deleted from the queue back in November, that is why I do not remember it, so another account can be created at this time.
Accounts are deleted from the queue if they are not logged into or make edits for 3-4 days. Accounts are not added to the queue until they have a profile picture, have purchased all required items, and have 220 words in the description box.
Edit: The account was deleted from the queue back in November, that is why I do not remember it, so another account can be created at this time.
| Logan Baird (PC) | Zoya Chernova (iNPC) |
Esmeralda Fernandez (Staff) |
Issue with Hogwarts.io sign up.
So if she doesn’t check her account, she’s removed? Because I myself had double checked she had all requirements met. I’ll tell her to re make an account, because she probably forgot to check her account for a week or something. Thank you so much for your help.Esmeralda Fernandez wrote: 20 Jan 2025, 15:49 I would wait to tell her to create another account until we look into it. I do not remember an Avery Creel being in the queue but can look.
Accounts are deleted from the queue if they are not logged into or make edits for 3-4 days. Accounts are not added to the queue until they have a profile picture, have purchased all required items, and have 220 words in the description box.
Issue with Hogwarts.io sign up.
If edits were not made and then she did not log into the account for 3-4 days the account would have been deleted to clear up the queue. We will sometimes have 40 or more accounts in the queue at a time so they cannot stay there forever.
| Logan Baird (PC) | Zoya Chernova (iNPC) |
Esmeralda Fernandez (Staff) |