How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 me too
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9823747239847237487263492384972634872394723764273498347587465837495634857347598347598347598734/10 No explanation needed!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
927363292092837382029283737473920293746473930387464739209374747483938939474664747494874/10 Yeeeepppp
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 you’re a pretty active firstie!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I just read your Christmas thread!
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I see you often
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen u a few times for sure, nothing more than that tho
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique