Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! My last name I got from the singer Eric Nam, and my first name was from a manhwa originally and I just love the name! If I ever have a son I would name him the same. (^^) How about you?
Also I love your writing! Amazing ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Also I love your writing! Amazing ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! I choose my first name because I am obsessed with greek gods and Nyx was the Goddess of Night. Nyx, Nox, subduer of gods and men, daughter of chaos, mother of dreams. My last name I choose because it sounded like who I wanted my character to embody. A girl with a black heart, but a pure soul kind of thing. And your writing is amazing!!! 



Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]
Compliment the person above you!
You seem really wise and helpful XD
Someone people can look up to
Someone people can look up to
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Best games room buddy ever!!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
how you so many active things lol... my grammer ain't grammering You're so nice and cool!
Compliment the person above you!
your name is super pretty!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
Compliment the person above you!
You have a beautiful, beautiful ency.
ALMOST EVERYTHING 𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency and the way you created your character!!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique