Compliment the person above you! GAME

Thank you! My last name I got from the singer Eric Nam, and my first name was from a manhwa originally and I just love the name! If I ever have a son I would name him the same. (^^) How about you?
Also I love your writing! Amazing ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! I choose my first name because I am obsessed with greek gods and Nyx was the Goddess of Night. Nyx, Nox, subduer of gods and men, daughter of chaos, mother of dreams. My last name I choose because it sounded like who I wanted my character to embody. A girl with a black heart, but a pure soul kind of thing. And your writing is amazing!!! 🤩😊😁

Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris to the Ground. Dance poor people, dance and drown, dance fair Paris, ashes now.
❀ Crimson Sugar Curiosities! ❀ [OPEN!]

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem very friendly and i love your character’s name, it’s so pretty!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem really wise and helpful XD
Someone people can look up to :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Best games room buddy ever!!!! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
how you so many active things lol... my grammer ain't grammering You're so nice and cool!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is super pretty!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a beautiful, beautiful ency.

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency and the way you created your character!!!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a super cool vibe for your character, and love the beach motifs


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani