Compliment the person above you!
Ashh!! Super sweet and I love the pfp!!
STA 7 ๐ผ EVA 6 ๐ผ STR 4 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 ๐ผ ARC 6 ๐ผ ACC 6 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency!! Its super minimalistic but has all the good stuff!!
STA 7 ๐ผ EVA 6 ๐ผ STR 4 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 ๐ผ ARC 6 ๐ผ ACC 6 |
ability ๐ผ ability ๐ผ ability |
Compliment the person above you!
Your new pfp is really pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your cat!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks! You also seem super friendly! We should RP sometime!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're one of the best gryffindors i know!!! 
And I'd love to RP!!
And I'd love to RP!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Your profile picture is so adorableee
ALMOST EVERYTHING ๐he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it. |
Compliment the person above you!
I really enjoy reading your rps! And I am impressed by Ruth's academic performance this month