Compliment the person above you! GAME

Ashh!! Super sweet and I love the pfp!!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i honestly love ur new ency and the pfp <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your ency!! Its super minimalistic but has all the good stuff!!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ty! i love ur writing style!!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your new pfp is really pretty!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your cat!!! :grin: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks! You also seem super friendly! We should RP sometime! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of the best gryffindors i know!!! :lol:
And I'd love to RP!! :cute:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your profile picture is so adorableee

ALMOST EVERYTHING
๐“he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really enjoy reading your rps! And I am impressed by Ruth's academic performance this month ^^