How Well Known Are You On HiO?

3/10 I've been seeing you everywhere lately, but I think you're a bit new as I've never seen you before. If that's the case, welcome to h.io! Or returning

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
Seen you A LOT.
Also, I am new.

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen a few of your posts around

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 HIII!! We haven’t actually rped together so not a full 10- hope you’re doing well!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen you before

Zoe Laren
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light,

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 also haven't seen u before

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around a lot!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!

Havent rped or anything, but I've seen you all over!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I've spied some very interesting threads of yours!

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 currently rping with you!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency