Back 9012 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Helloooo!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:19 Helloooo!
Em! Hello hello hello

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:19 Helloooo!
Em! Hello hello hello
CASS! :wow: How's life?? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:19 Helloooo!
Em! Hello hello hello
CASS! :wow: How's life?? <3
I'm going to be honest it hasn't been the best week, but its starting to look up for me. How are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:19 Helloooo!
Em! Hello hello hello
CASS! :wow: How's life?? <3
I'm going to be honest it hasn't been the best week, but its starting to look up for me. How are you?
D'aww Cass *snugs* Tomorrow is another day! :wise: I'm doing alright! Helping Ma with Christmas shopping (or many in our case! :lol: )

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening Minnie! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
My day was a complete disaster. I found out that I failed my science tests, I failed my math test, and I had a very uncomfortable lesson in PE. But tomorrow will be fun, as my sister returns home!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooooooooo everyone!!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:49
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:44
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:19 Helloooo!
Em! Hello hello hello
CASS! :wow: How's life?? <3
I'm going to be honest it hasn't been the best week, but its starting to look up for me. How are you?
D'aww Cass *snugs* Tomorrow is another day! :wise: I'm doing alright! Helping Ma with Christmas shopping (or many in our case! :lol: )
Have fun with the Christmas shopping!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 9012 / 18141