18 Dec 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Helloooo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
Em! Hello hello hello
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
18 Dec 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Dec 2024, 23:44
Let's Chat!
I'm going to be honest it hasn't been the best week, but its starting to look up for me. How are you?Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25CASS!How's life??
![]()
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
18 Dec 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
D'aww Cass *snugs* Tomorrow is another day!Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:44I'm going to be honest it hasn't been the best week, but its starting to look up for me. How are you?Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25CASS!How's life??
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 00:05
Let's Chat!
Evening Minnie!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Dec 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
My day was a complete disaster. I found out that I failed my science tests, I failed my math test, and I had a very uncomfortable lesson in PE. But tomorrow will be fun, as my sister returns home!
19 Dec 2024, 00:52
Let's Chat!
hellooooooooooo everyone!!!!!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
19 Dec 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Have fun with the Christmas shopping!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:49D'aww Cass *snugs* Tomorrow is another day!Cass Ito wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:44I'm going to be honest it hasn't been the best week, but its starting to look up for me. How are you?Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Dec 2024, 23:25CASS!How's life??
![]()
I'm doing alright! Helping Ma with Christmas shopping (or many in our case!
)
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones