Compliment the person above you! GAME

Wow, I've never received such a nice compliment from someone who doesn't even know me. Actually, I'm lucky to have friends and of course, it's my luck to have people like you. You have no idea how happy I am to have had this interaction with you. I need a lot of mental support these days and I am so grateful to you for providing it! You're so sweet for taking the time to write this, even though you don't really know me.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of my bestest besties and give everyone the genuine and best compliments even though you don't know them!! Your words are always sweet and comforting. You're a lot more than words can describe <3
You deserve everything good in this world!!! :chocogrenouille: :lol:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I already have everything I could possibly want in this world! I mean friends like you! It's so cool how cute and crazy you are to me! Even if you jumped off a cliff, I'd jump after you! Because if it's fun for you, it's fun for me too!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your fc is actually stunning, like she's so pretty- I don't fully know how to put it into words, not to mention how amazing your ency is!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you give off cool vibes, I luv your pfp and your ency is absolutely stunning!!! :cheers: :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
Oliver Armani wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 17:58 Your fc is actually stunning, like she's so pretty- I don't fully know how to put it into words, not to mention how amazing your ency is!!

Wow, this compliment warmed my cheeks! Hehe, I love your ency too! Also, you're great at planning your character!


My little sweet Ashie! I adore you. Hehe complimenting you definitely makes me more energetic! Every interaction with you makes me happy. You are seriously like a medicine to me.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your ency is so pretty

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp and your Ency! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so nice and I love your signature!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is so gorgeous

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.