Back 8969 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:26 guys im taking my girlfriend to barnes and nobles tomorrow is that a good date for two nerds
Depends what kinda nerds you guys are :lol:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:54
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:51 Cass- what? :shock: who dat
some 6th year who floated into existance /j
Cassius Eden
He's a duelist


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Isn't he also a Ravenclaw Prefect? I think he owled me once or twice to tell me that some of my threads were locked, but honestly I don't remember which prefects owled me

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 05:05
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:26 guys im taking my girlfriend to barnes and nobles tomorrow is that a good date for two nerds
Depends what kinda nerds you guys are :lol:
arcane league of legends/harry potter/sge/pokemon/artists kinda nerds

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:09 nobody talk to me i js translated the french song from arcane and I am not ok...
I LOVE THAT SONG OMG

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 05:45
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 05:05
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:26 guys im taking my girlfriend to barnes and nobles tomorrow is that a good date for two nerds
Depends what kinda nerds you guys are :lol:
arcane league of legends/harry potter/sge/pokemon/artists kinda nerds
Never been to Barnes and Nobles before so idk :grin: have fun tho!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 05:47
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:09 nobody talk to me i js translated the french song from arcane and I am not ok...
I LOVE THAT SONG OMG
IF U TRANSLATE IT IT MAKES THE SCENE SO MUCH SADDER AHHH

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 05:19
Isn't he also a Ravenclaw Prefect? I think he owled me once or twice to tell me that some of my threads were locked, but honestly I don't remember which prefects owled me
yes indeedy


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:50 youre telling me ive been on this site for YEARS and have NEVER heard of cass eden? I swear bro just poofed into existance bc what
ive been on the site for awhile and i havent heard of like half the older students lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 15 Dec 2024, 04:50 youre telling me ive been on this site for YEARS and have NEVER heard of cass eden? I swear bro just poofed into existance bc what
I mean there are so many ppl here I'm discovering new students left and right every day

Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 0 | Wis 8 | Arc 3 | Acc 8
Alluring
Back 8969 / 18141