Back 8960 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 04:12
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 04:09
Sage! :wow: *tacklesnugs* <3
hiiii
I'm heading to bed now, actually, so goodnight!
hi! have a good sleep, Sage! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Brookline!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
scoutie shall never know happiness~~~

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I think I'm dumb. It snows up north, like in Kyoto, not in Osaka.

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:43 Howdy! Finally posted the solo
Aww so good but so sad... :cry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Na-night Tracey! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Getting up at the crack of dawn for work…my favorite. :cry:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh well... either way morning Ava!! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi hi hi people

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Back 8960 / 18141