Back 8959 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:45
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:38
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:34
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:23
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 02:40

Loll that's a pity jkjk :LOL:
We should have a thread together where the two become friends
Agreed!!
Owl for planning?
Sure! Owl me anytime :grin:
Ehehe Joseph really needs more Ravenclaw frenz

Thanks Promise and Tracey! Will have fun hopefully :grin:

Hiya Brook!!!
I'll owl you sometime during the weekend or next week!
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Does anyone have snow? I wanna know what I should pack for when I go back to Osaka next Friday
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph!

Tracey! We have snow over here although its just stickin’ to the dang roads :'(

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 03:52
Does anyone have snow? I wanna know what I should pack for when I go back to Osaka next Friday
Where I live it snows a lot. I usually wear my coat, maybe a hat and gloves. But, if it gets really cold, I wear a sweater underneath. I've never been to osaka, but if it suppose to snow, maybe bring a thick jacket in case the weather gets harsh.

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai, posted!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I haven't seen snow before other than that artificial thing they have in shopping centres during Christmas :cryhappy:
Must be nice to have something other than summer all year round... :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage! :wow: *tacklesnugs* <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Dec 2024, 04:09
Sage! :wow: *tacklesnugs* <3
hiiii
I'm heading to bed now, actually, so goodnight!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Gn Sage!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8959 / 18141