Back 8908 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:15
Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:13
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 15:56 I have to finish up my Mid Term Exam Reviews. Plus I have Yearbook (Journalism) and science homework. Our teachers just don't give us a break :sad: :cry2:
sheesh! that’s awful.
Yeah. And I have absolutely no time to do any of it, with dance practice every night. ;( Amyways. How's life?
mid tbh. wbu?

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:17
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:15
Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:13
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 15:56 I have to finish up my Mid Term Exam Reviews. Plus I have Yearbook (Journalism) and science homework. Our teachers just don't give us a break :sad: :cry2:
sheesh! that’s awful.
Yeah. And I have absolutely no time to do any of it, with dance practice every night. ;( Amyways. How's life?
mid tbh. wbu?
I'm doing worse and worse everyday with all the homework. :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:22
Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:17
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:15
Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:13
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 15:56 I have to finish up my Mid Term Exam Reviews. Plus I have Yearbook (Journalism) and science homework. Our teachers just don't give us a break :sad: :cry2:
sheesh! that’s awful.
Yeah. And I have absolutely no time to do any of it, with dance practice every night. ;( Amyways. How's life?
mid tbh. wbu?
I'm doing worse and worse everyday with all the homework. :)
too true!

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
time to research crayfish for a project


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
ughhh i have to do mathhh

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Pooh, hi it is me 4/10

stinchcombe hardwin
OOC Let's Chat!
i need to figure out the jobs I want val's parents to be and its so hard istg, I'm tryna find something that would make them kinda rich but IDK WHAT THEY WOULD HAVEEE ugh I'm struggling frfr

ency • shop | "With a ticket for a runaway train" | owl • threads
OOC Let's Chat!
You could have them as ministry officials or aurors. I think those jobs pay pretty well. There may be other jobs I can't think of at the moment too. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
does anyone wanna start an owl chat? i’m bored lol

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]What's an owl chat?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8908 / 18141