10 Dec 2024, 16:17
Let's Chat!
mid tbh. wbu?Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:15Yeah. And I have absolutely no time to do any of it, with dance practice every night. ;( Amyways. How's life?Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:13sheesh! that’s awful.Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 15:56 I have to finish up my Mid Term Exam Reviews. Plus I have Yearbook (Journalism) and science homework. Our teachers just don't give us a break![]()
![]()
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
10 Dec 2024, 16:22
Let's Chat!
I'm doing worse and worse everyday with all the homework.Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:17mid tbh. wbu?Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:15Yeah. And I have absolutely no time to do any of it, with dance practice every night. ;( Amyways. How's life?Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:13sheesh! that’s awful.Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 15:56 I have to finish up my Mid Term Exam Reviews. Plus I have Yearbook (Journalism) and science homework. Our teachers just don't give us a break![]()
![]()
10 Dec 2024, 16:23
Let's Chat!
too true!Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:22I'm doing worse and worse everyday with all the homework.Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:17mid tbh. wbu?Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:15Yeah. And I have absolutely no time to do any of it, with dance practice every night. ;( Amyways. How's life?Noah Baldridge wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 16:13sheesh! that’s awful.Karina Eaglewood wrote: 10 Dec 2024, 15:56 I have to finish up my Mid Term Exam Reviews. Plus I have Yearbook (Journalism) and science homework. Our teachers just don't give us a break![]()
![]()
![]()
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
10 Dec 2024, 16:45
Let's Chat!
time to research crayfish for a project
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
10 Dec 2024, 16:59
Let's Chat!
10 Dec 2024, 17:28
Let's Chat!
10 Dec 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
You could have them as ministry officials or aurors. I think those jobs pay pretty well. There may be other jobs I can't think of at the moment too.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
10 Dec 2024, 17:58
Let's Chat!
does anyone wanna start an owl chat? i’m bored lol
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6